Friday, February 5, 2010

Fortune Christ: torn ligament



Dusseldorf - "I just treatment. It is now erstmal to remain so for some time, "commented Marco Christ sobered unlucky on Monday, the shock diagnosis.
"The MRI showed that the ligament is torn to third. This means that I am at least four weeks away from the window. "
Plus the time it takes for the lively game designer, one hundred percent to get back into competition Constitution. Presumably this works only at home against FSV Frankfurt () October 16 to 19.
A major setback, for promotion, Marco was a hero of his life in the form: "Honestly, I've felt in my whole career never looked so good. All the more bitter that this is happening now. "
 Coach Norbert Meier: "Marco will be a long absence, I reckon Spielfähig in October with him."
 In three days the home game against Koblenz, Meier rises must ensnare so his control center. First option for Christ's job is Oliver Fink.
The newcomer: "Marco is a pillar with us. We must all do more to compensate for his failure. Although I love playing in the middle, but I am a different guy. It is spectacular, looking deadly passes and is dangerous with free kicks. I, however, try to objectively distribute the balls. Marco, I can not replace one-on-one. "
Fink still confident: "I'm not nervous. In midfield, there is automatically a great responsibility. And these positions since I am chosen themselves. "Christ:" I fight so soon again to be there. One encouraging that at least it's not a ligament. "
Captain Andreas Lambertz will not turn out well: "My toe is feeling much better." Coach Meier: "He's already packed."