Thursday, February 25, 2010

Klose asked for Bayern break



Hanover - He was just a good mood. Know as a journalist after the 4-0 against Azerbaijan> wanted to see what Germany coach Löw had told it at the interval, he countered boldly: "I've done it myself warm in the stadium for the second half. Be glad you have, do not ask anything about Louis van Gaal. "
The Bayern coach explodes when stupid questions, Klose answered it with a smile. Even when it came to his lack of fitness, the Bayern-Star had a spell at hand: "I'm not a grandpa, but only 31st I can even run yet, and now and then I also knipse. "
Against Berti Vogts team he did it twice. His results, he always celebrated with the typical Klose jubilation. He struts off three fingers from the thumb and forefinger forming a circle and pat each other on the chest. The message behind it: The fingers stand for Sylwia wife and the twins Luan and Noah. The circle means "We stick together," the beating heart "you are in here."
Miro starts now fully double by also in the league? Klose did not believe it. "If the coach you have to prove time. I was now ten days are not there, so van Gaal could not see me. Therefore, I will probably not play Saturday. "The fact that Van Gaal also in the last ten days was not in Munich, Klose has apparently not noticed at all.
Nevertheless, the striker wants to respond with an extraordinary measure to its results in the national jersey: He wants a Bavaria-break. "I'm still not at 100 percent. Not even after the two gates. I need my fitness to play good football. Of that I am still far away. Therefore, I must discuss with the coach whether he takes me completely out. When I go to games, I can not make as many training sessions. We will find a solution. "
Training on the road instead Säbener bench in Dortmund? Thus Miro wants to be fit for the double hot autumn.
Save more from the National Team: Russia in luck: Now the final against Germany> problem children acidic Jogi> Loew distributed Cup Guide>