Thursday, March 4, 2010

My dream man made me a slave



Cologne - 3,600 criminal charges against battering husbands each year - now speaks a woman who witnessed the horror and now leads a new life.
Silke G. (26) is a mother of two girls (3 / 8) with two different fathers. "My ex-husband was my dream. Tall, athletic, dark curly head. I remember when he said: You have a child? That is no problem for me. But then everything turned out differently. "
Guido H. Schreiner (29) always drank more frequently. When he came home, had dinner on the table. "Cried When my little Nora, he raged and threatened, if the child is not equal to worry, I take care of it."
Then Silke G. was pregnant again and brought a little Chantal to the world - the natural child of Guido H. "A few months went well. Then he freaked out again. He forbade me to leave the apartment without his consent. Arbitrarily, he struck me as trivial. I could have no friends to talk to anyone. I went through hell. "
And it got worse. Guido H. did not want to touch the little half-sister, Nora Chantal. "If she touches, I throw them out the window or cut off her finger," he threatened the terrified mother.
The 29-year-olds had to be of any sexual service. "When I once spoke of separation, I was beaten and he threatened me to run away with the baby."
Silke G. thinking about suicide - but they did not want their children alone. Finally, she confided in a pastor. He called the police, who brought her mother with the children to a refuge.
"Because my husband was on the phone threatened to murder me and the children he could not see until today. He does not know where I now live. I will never see him again. I was his slave. And today I wake up at night from nightmares and crying. But I'm happy. "